Skip to main content

Interaction with Failures



Part-12


Mr. Failure: John, how was the interaction with my team?

John:  It was an eye opener

Mr. Failure: John, take few minutes and reflect upon the insights you had from each one of them and share what will you do in future?

John: Ok, I will do it and pulls a notepad from the table

After few minutes, he tells I am ready to share:

From Mr. Misled


ü  I will listen to others but I will be critical

ü  I will consult the right person before I decide

ü  I will venture into new business after doing my homework


From Mr. Cheated


ü  I will understand, I will trust and relate with people.

ü  I will take control of the situation.


From Poor Decision


ü  I will use both logical thinking and Emotional thinking in the appropriate situation while taking a decision.

ü  I will connect with my purpose and values before I take a decision.


From Mr. Habit


ü  I will start a new habit that improves my quality of living and standard of living


From Mr. Anger


ü  I will Respond; I will not react.

ü  I am the owner of my thought process, I will decide how to handle criticism.

ü  I will change my Attitude towards criticism

ü  I will understand the reason for non-performance.

ü  I will do a root cause to understand why people don't deliver results.

ü  I will discuss with people.


Mr. Failure: John, if you follow what you said peace and success will follow you.


If you deeply dive into you, you need not drown yourself in the sea.


You do have few more years with you, with your experience, expertise and learning you can rebuild your empire.

John: Thanks Mr. Failure

Mr. Failure: Call me success

John: Thanks Mr. Success

Mr. Success: John, now go back to your home with peace.

John: Mr. Success I want to thank the other gentlemen who interacted with me

Mr. Success, they are inside you, every time you use their Wisdom, you are thanking them.

John: Thank you Mr. Success, I will do that.

After few years John was featured in great

    
        



Written by: M.L. Narendra Kumar


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in