Skip to main content

Words are the food for the mind



Words are food for the mind, like food it can be a nutrition, medicine, junk or a slow poison. The intake of food is based upon our taste & our needs, similarly the words we use in our day to day life is based upon our Attitude towards life.



Carefully read the pairs below and assess yourself on how much of nutrition & slow poison you are feeding your mind with



I don't have what I should have

I am working towards what I should have



I don't have time to do everything

I priorities, hence I have time



I am not lucky

I am prepared to meet the opportunities



People don't trust me

I trust people hence they trust me



People are not sincere

Sincerity attracts sincerity



We don't have right Leaders

We can be one 



Loans have pushed me to the corner

Loans are motivating me to go an extra mile



World is not fair

World is too big, I am sure I will come across fair people



I am not gifted with good health

My body is a gift 



I don't have a Legacy

I am here to create one 



In your day to day life you either listen to negativity or you might indulge in negative discussion. 



Imagine a negative word as a food on your plate with a poison tag, will you consume it?



By poisoning your mind, you are poisoning yourself



Change your words to change your life



M.L.Narendra Kumar




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in