Skip to main content

The voice of an Aged Child



When I was a child I wanted to be loved and cared; now I am old & I want the same but I don't have my children around me.



When I was a child I wanted to stand on my own legs; now I am old & I want the same but my knees don’t permit me.



When I was a child, I wanted to hold hands while walking, now I am old & I want to hold hands, there are no hands to hold on.



When I was a child, I wanted to keep few steps; now I am old & I want the same but my legs don’t coordinate with me.



When I was a child I wanted to be listened; now I am old & I want the same but I don't have anybody around me to talk



When I was a child I wanted to be with my friends; now I am old & I want the same but my friends are battling what I am battling



When I was a child, I wanted to eat variety of foods, now I am old & I want the same but health keeps warning me



When I was a child I slept at my convenience; now I am old & I want do the same but disease doesn't allow me



When I was a child, I wanted to be fearless; now I am old &  I want be fearless the thought of death kills me.



Old age is neither a disorder nor a disease it is a cycle of life which doesn't differentiate between rich/ poor, educated /uneducated, it will happen. 



Do remember, we are on the earth which is rotating and some us are in the process of aging. 



When you are taking care of your child do remember there is an aging child in your home too



M.L.Narendra Kumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in