Skip to main content

leadership Simplified-43-Leadership Lessons from Village Life-Part-1

 

Leadership Lessons from Village Life-Part-1

While writing these leadership series, I was thinking what I should write more to keep this series going successfully and this thought took to me to my childhood days which is not complete without my village. Presenting my childhood thoughts in line with this Leadership Lessons


If the people in the city needs to keep the hand in the food, the farmer needs to keep the foot in the soil,

This one sentence is enough to establish how important are villages in our life. When villages can play such a vital role in our life, the same village also has many Leadership stories to share. The forthcoming series is based on my experience in going to my village during my childhood days for vacations or our family religious gatherings.

 

Lesson-1-Values: During one of my visits to my village, I remember an elderly person who volunteered for a discussion and got introduced, after sometime I asked my grandmother, “who was that person?” and she gave a long lecture and concluded by telling “If you come to the village very often, you can know your relatives better and stay connected with your roots”. I did not take it seriously and just went to meet my other relatives. While writing this Leadership series, now I can relate this with the corporate world.

True Leaders connects with the roots to understand the culture and the background behind which the organisation operates, by doing so they become value driven and they inspire subordinates to understand the organisation better.

If the roots are strong a tree lives longer, similarly if the Leaders keep the foundation strong the organisation lives longer

M.L. Narendra Kumar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in