Skip to main content

Leadership Simplified-53-Leadership Lesson from the Terrace-Part-1-Ant

 

Leadership Lesson from the Terrace-Part-1-Ant

The young Leader with fear sat and asked who are you?

The Ant Replied “it doesn’t mind who I am. You look stressed, tell me what happened?”

 The young Leader said “what can a small Ant do for me?

 The Ant came closer and start biting him

 The Young Leader started rubbing his hands and said “I will kill you” and he tried to catch the Ant, but the Ant stood opposite him like a giant and said “tell me your problem, I will try to give some solution”

 When the Young Leader sat down, the Ant become smaller and called him to come closer to narrate his problem.

 The Young Leader said “My Manager said, I am not leading my team effectively”

 The Ant asked, “did you Ask your Manager, what is his definition of leading a Team effectively?”

The Leader said “I didn’t, but I was proving my performance & putting across the things I did as a Leader”

The Ant said “Never convince a person without understanding what his definition or purpose is

behind making a statement, it only leads to an argument”

 The Young Leader smiled and asked “how do you know this”

The Ant said “we do observe people”

 The Ant said it is time for me to end the discussion because I need to keep working to stay alive, but let me tell you some simple Leadership Lessons for the day

Worries are like Ant bites; the more you keep rubbing the more it hurts you, Leaders do not focus on worries they focus on growth and development of self and others.

 Sometimes you magnify the problem, like the way I looked in front of you, which also scared you, A true Leader will convert the problem smaller by magnifying the confidence he/she has

Final word, you asked me what can a small Ant do, a True Leader never underestimates anyone, he/she knows “Everyone might not know everything, but everyone will know something” Seek something from others, it is like the Small piece of food, we keep moving for the rainy day, one day that “something” will help you in your crisis

The Young Leader went closer to see the Ant, the Ant turned back and started moving its food, he said Thank for the wonderful Lesson, the Ant turned with a smile and said  “My friend crow wants to tell you something and the young Leader turned back to see the crow”

 Crow said “Welcome to the Leadership Lessons on the Terrace”

 A True Leader Clears his head and keeps his heart clean

 M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in